THE PROBLEM: Insurance Carriers and administrators use the prescription drug portion of a medical benefits package as a major profit center, and often recommend that their clients should not "carve-out" or "un-bundle" the prescription drug benefits, ultimately at the client's expense.
THE SOLUTION: The Millennium Administrators Self-Funded Prescription Drug Plan. Millennium Healthcare Group's program offers mid-size companies (under 5,000 employees) the discounts that large companies enjoy, along with full-time consulting and customer service for clients and plan members.
Our solution saves money without reducing benefits: we match the existing plans to minimize member disruption and to allow for a true plan-to-plan financial and service-related comparison.
Other benefits that our clients enjoy:
- Dedicated Client Account Managers
- Dedicated Customer Service Teams for each group
- Live, domestic Customer Service Center where a human answers the phone during regular business hours
- Courteous and knowledgeable customer service staff
- Customized plan materials and benefit summaries
- 58,000 pharmacies nationwide, including all major chains
- In-depth analysis of data with recommendations to fix flaws in the plan and put the control back in the group's hands.
QUICK FACTS :
- Prescription drug benefits can be unbundled from the medical benefit.
- Millennium Healthcare Group's goal is to provide an efficient and effective Rx plan.
- Millennium Healthcare Group removes the revenue streams that Carriers build into their plan costs.
- For groups under 5,000 employees, Millennium Healthcare Group can save approximately 10% to 35% on the cost of prescription drugs.